For Sale on Fine Art America

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

American Eagle, an original painting

American Eagle, an original painting by Jimmie Bartlett  (8 by 10 inches acrylics on canvas)

The eagle is a raptor, bird of prey and I have wanted to paint one for a long time.  My bucket list of subjects to paint is filling up faster than I can empty it.

The eagle's eyes and beak are captivating.  I chose to paint only the head for a small format painting to take to shows.  I got a high quality scan of the painting and should be able to run large format prints from it.  I paint with detail even on the small paintings in order to make enlargements.

The original has Sold.  Contact me if you wish to purchase prints.  Prices start at $20 for 8 by 10 inches.  The copyright water mark will not be on your painting or prints.

God Bless You and Family,
jimmie@jimmiesart.com

updated 01/21/17

No comments: