Wednesday, December 7, 2016

American Eagle, an original painting

American Eagle, an original painting by Jimmie Bartlett  (8 by 10 inches acrylics on canvas)

The eagle is a raptor, bird of prey and I have wanted to paint one for a long time.  My bucket list of subjects to paint is filling up faster than I can empty it.

The eagle's eyes and beak are captivating.  I chose to paint only the head for a small format painting to take to shows.  I got a high quality scan of the painting and should be able to run large format prints from it.  I paint with detail even on the small paintings in order to make enlargements.

The original has Sold.  Contact me if you wish to purchase prints.  Prices start at $20 for 8 by 10 inches.  The copyright water mark will not be on your painting or prints.

God Bless You and Family,
jimmie@jimmiesart.com

updated 01/21/17

No comments: