Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cheetah, An Original Painting

I completed the Cheetah painting today.  Hurrah!

This painting really challenged my abilities as an artist.  I could keep refining and correcting little stuff forever because I am made that way, but we have to stop at some point.  Cheetah is a bright painting in a setting of sunlight with some greens.

The spots drive a painter crazy when painting fur.  Mine tended to move during the creation because of layering and losing track of what I was doing!  LOL

I think the Cheetah has a nice smile here.  Also, they are among the fastest animals on earth.  My painting was not fast at all.  I want to thank my good friend Gary for the use of his photo for reference.  He is an excellent photographer.

Prints are available on paper and canvas.  Contact me if interested in the original or prints.

God Bless You,
Jimmie@jimmiesart.com

No comments: