Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Website and New Painting

Butterfly At Work, Acrylics, 12 x 12 inches, Gallery Wrap Canvas w/ Edges Painted
Price $150 USD plus s/h

Announcement: Carolyn and I have already posted many arts and crafts on our new website www.thebartlettpair.com, and invite you to click over and see the new jewelry art that she creates and the paintings and prints I have for sale.  Please forgive me for not posting to the blog as frequently as before.  The new website and travel to shows have consumed me.  More postings more frequently are on the menu!

Butterfly At Work is one of my show demo paintings.  I painted it at The Peddler Show in San Antonio last week and finished it in the studio yesterday.  This is a sequel to the Butterfly on Jasmine that was painted last year with the same butterfly feeding in a different pose.  The transparency of the wings allowed the light to shine through them brightening the colors.  The painting is mounted on one of my hard backed frames and the edges are painted black.  The painting comes ready to hang without a frame, however I think this fellow would look awesome framed should you want to do so.  The image is also available in print:  40 USD for 12 x 12 inch print.  I will have more print sizes posted on our new website www.thebartlettpair.com soon.  I hope you like the work.

God Bless You,



No comments: