Saturday, June 26, 2010

Damon, Oil Portrait, and Teaching Art

 
Finally finished the demonstration portrait tune-ups.  I had hoped to get it done and posted sooner, but the work I started on my little fishing boat ate up more time than expected.  Also, I have started working on training materials in preparation to teach art classes.  A workshop for learning to paint portraits is in the planning stage.  Hopefully, we can get it started this summer.  I am excited about the possibility of getting to teach art.  I was an instructor for many years when I worked in power plants and I really miss training and helping others learn.

Email me if you are interested in attending a workshop or taking art lessons using oils or acrylics.  jimmie@jimmiesart.com  I hope you like the way the painting came out.

Let us pray before we paint,
Jimmie

No comments: