Thursday, July 6, 2017

Bartlett Pair Art, our new website

The links to our new website where you can purchase our arts and crafts are at the top of this blog!

My wife and I have been building a new wordpress website for several weeks and have it substantially populated with our art work products.   I decided to go with the word press platform because it is open source and has the ability to use many more features, that I would have most likely had to purchase for site drag n drop builders.  We needed a flexible site for promoting our art/crafts.  One with a good platform for content and an ecommerce shop.  And, an easy way to promote with social networking.

We have already loaded enough products to start advertising as we add more.  I am excited about what we have accomplished and for the expectations.  I invite you to visit us and view our art works at:



Thanks for following my blog,


No comments: