Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pears Go Together With Apple


Pears Go Together  With Apple, Acrylic 6x8 Inch Canvas Hardboard
I enjoyed this little painting as it has a nice combination of earth tones and bright color.  This concludes the series of still life settings on the small format of 6x8.  At least for now, as I want to do more still life paintings on larger canvases similar to the scene with the lamp and fruit: "Fruit Under Lamplight" that I did last month.  It is posted on the blog also.  Maybe I can sell it at the show in El Campo this weekend.  I think it would really look good in Mama's kitchen, what do you think?

I hope you like the painting.  Email me if you would like to purchase.  It is easy to do through PayPal.  You don't have to have a PayPal acount to use your credit card for a secure purchase.

Let us pray before we paint,
Jimmie@jimmiesart.com

No comments: